Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Me vs Paper: #sketchbook snapshots - semi #NSFW

My tablet PC has really spoiled me over the past couple years. I live by the mantra of "Ctrl+Alt+Z", and it definitely has made my relationship with analog art a much rockier one than before. I did pick up this awesome 50% black brush pen that's been great for putting down some clean shadows - so, a little stoked about that.

In any case, here's some sketches I've laid down in my caveman tome. I'm focusing on an illustration series / possible mini comic that I'm calling Motorcade, right now. Combines sassy ladies, motorcycles and Rush references into a hideous little package.

Without further adieu (not entirely safe for work; some anatomy foundation drawings, crotches and nipples):














No comments:

Post a Comment